Wednesday 15 June 2011

My Lovely New Collar

This post is simply a big thank you to the lovely people at Silly Buddy who have sent me a fantastic floral summer lead and matching collar. They were so helpful in making a selection and making my collar a fantastic fit, have a look for them on Etsy. If only I could have bought them all I would have, I particularly liked the vintage toy collar but thought it too masculine. There are many more for me to add to my collection at some point. If your looking for a new collar they should be your first stop!

I hope you all approve of my new look.

Whilst talking about my favourite stores I think Mungo and Maud, deserve a mention. They me be a tad expensive but have some lovely toys and a blanket I think my own would love! Perhaps I'll manage to get something from here for my birthday this month! If your a photogenic little thing also have a look at their website as they are currently running a competition to find a model for their autumn/ winter coats etc. I have submitted my photograph already so paws crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment