Saturday 7 May 2011

First Day of my Blog

Good afternoon to all and welcome to hopefully my quite insightful blog. My name is Daisy and I am a young, miniature Dachshund. After reading a few Dachshund blogs for a while I thought it was about time I got in on the action to share all my opinion and points of view.

It is only very recently that I discovered my very exciting ability to bark and howl but alas this is not enough so I think it's about time I started to share my opinions in a way hopefully the humans will understand a little better. Over the lifetime of my blog I hope to share some interesting tales, trials and tribulations with you and hopefully hear some great things from the people out there on the web too and hopefully a few other Dachshunds.

Goodbye for now I'll write soon

No comments:

Post a Comment