Sunday 8 May 2011

Your Highness Hounds

Following my earlier post about the very regal Corgi and a delightful email I recieved from one of my friends, I thought it would be a good time to share this fun little link with you. I don't know maybe someone out there would even have the knitting ability to create the whole bunch.

The articles below from The Guardian shows you how to make your very own knitted Corgi with also information on Fiona Gobles book for those who want to recreate the whole royal wedding or for those more keen on some four legged friends, try Sally Joanna Muir Osbourne whose book will teach you to knit a whole bunch of canine friends. Personally I thought the bull dog looked very realistic!

If only I could knit I would most certainly give it a go.


Link to: Guardian Article- Knit your own Corgi
               Guardian Article - Best in Show

No comments:

Post a Comment